1. FREE DELIVERY
All orders over £250.00 excluding VAT are delivered free to England & Wales.
Scotland Postcodes prefixed with KW, HS, IV, PA and PH (except PH1-19 = £50.00) are priced on application.
For orders under £250.00 we charge a delivery fee of £25.00 ex vat per order. We may part deliver your order. Deliveries are made to ground floor only unless specifically agreed otherwise. Deliveries are by a third party courier within the pallet network and are curbside delivered. It is the customer’s responsibility to remove or dispose of any packaging, including the wooden pallet itself. We do not deliver to home addresses.
Returns of correctly delivered stock items will be subjected to a 25% handling and restocking charge. The items must be unused and in saleable condition. Some items are manufactured and/or assembled specifically for a customer’s order. We can only accept these made to order goods back if they are faulty and for no other reason.
All cancellations will be charged at 25% for stock items (i.e. zlite range) and manufactured items charged at 50% order value. (i.e. KM P3)
4. CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES OR DAMAGE
Any shortage or damage must be reported to the driver immediately. If signed for as unchecked any discrepancies must be notified within 3 days of delivery, otherwise no claims can be entertained.
5. DELIVERY TIMES
Although every effort will be made to fulfill delivery dates, no liability arising from delay due to any other party is accepted by SFO. We would advise you to order early with specific delivery times to avoid disappointment. Do not dispose of your old furniture until the new furniture has been delivered. In order for us to be able to make any deliveries during School holidays, it is imperative that full access and contact details are supplied well in advance to allow scheduling. Please notify us of any relevant school opening and closing times during holiday periods with your order.
All prices shown exclude VAT and are correct at date of print. Whilst we will endeavour to maintain catalogue prices, in the event of raw material cost increases or exchange rate fluctuations beyond our control we reserve the right to review prices. We will endeavour to keep any changes to a minimum and you will be notified at the time of ordering the items in question.
7. COLOUR REPRODUCTION
Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the colour reproduction in the literature is accurate, however due to print limitations there may be some colour variations.
Every care is taken to ensure consistency of colour but due to the manufacturing processes, there may be a slight variation between different batches.
8. NEW ACCOUNTS AND PAYMENT
Fully government-funded organisations can open an immediate account. All other organisations, companies, or companies working for Government-funded organisations need a credit application approved before any orders on account can be accepted. Accounts are strictly 30 days net monthly terms and credit limits will vary dependent on relevant credit checks. The first three orders on new accounts will always be carried out on a pro forma basis. In opening a credit account the buyer guarantees to pay all monies as they fall due.
If the Buyer does not adhere to the agreed credit period of 30 days, or if the circumstances of the Buyer change, then the Seller reserves the right to immediately withdraw the credit account and all outstanding monies will fall due. .
All our products have a guarantee against manufacturing and material defects. Please see individual products for the duration the goods are guaranteed. In the event that damages occur due to a manufacturing fault, SFO will either fix or replace the product free of charge. An image of the fault must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org so that a solution can be ascertained. Faults do not include damage occurred through malicious or improper use. Improper use constitutes use outside of the products intended design; including but not limited to any excessive weight or hazardous materials upon the furniture.
The EN Series and KM chairs are designed for daily use within a classroom or public facility, up to a maximum of 8 hours per day.
The Form and Grade range of classroom furniture is designed for daily use within a classroom, up to a maximum of 8 hours per day.
The zlite folding table and chairs are designed to be used as event or special occasion furniture, (e.g. school exams) up to a maximum of 8 hours per day. The storage trolleys are designed for indoor use only and should only be used to store zlite products within the intended capacity limit.
10. RISK AND PROPERTY
Risk of damage to or loss of Goods passes to the Buyer immediately once School Furniture Offers have tendered delivery.
Property in the Goods remains with School Furniture Offers until it has been paid in full (cash or cleared funds) for all the Goods then sold and delivered to the Buyer.
For so long as property in the Goods remains with School Furniture Offers, the Buyer holds the goods as School Furniture Offers’ fiduciary agent and bailee.
The Company’s rights and remedies set out in this clause 4 are in addition to and without prejudice to all its other rights and remedies.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such mistakes or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to; the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We do not store customer credit card details.
13. TRADING COMPANY
- MPS - Merseyside Paper Supplies Ltd.
- Company number 07541597
- Rossmore House, Rossmore Road East, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 3DA